Green and Blueberry Sparkling Tea with Fresh Fruit
6 Red Seal Green Tea and Blueberry tea bags
5 cups sparkling water
1 cup boiling water
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 pomegranate, seeds taken out
1 cup fresh mint, chopped
5 ice cubes
- In a large bowl, pour boiling water over the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in the sparkling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Stir in the maple syrup, pomegranate, blueberries and fresh mint into the bowl.
- Pour the iced tea into a large pitcher, add the ice cubes and serve.
- Keep tea in the fridge and top with ice cubes to keep cool.
When we think of tea it is often thought of as being a hot drink, which is satisfying to have on a cold evening or to warm up in the morning, but with Summer coming up we love cold brew tea with fresh fruit. Red Seal have launched a range of Green Tea with Peach, Pomegranate or Blueberry and we have created a recipe using each of the flavours, so keep an eye out for the other 2.
First up is a refreshing sparkling iced tea with fresh blueberries, mint leaves and a hint of sweetness thanks to maple syrup.