Mini Eggplant Pizzas
1 chili, diced finely (optional)
1/4 cup of pesto
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1 bunch of fresh basil
Salt & pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle over pizzas.
- Preheat oven to Fan Bake 180C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Slice the eggplant into 1cm thick slices and place onto the baking tray.
- Spread pesto on each eggplant slice and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Chop up the tomato into small cubes and dice the chili finely. Place ingredients evenly onto the eggplants slices.
- Top each slice with a basil leaf and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle slices with some olive oil and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
This is an easy recipe to make for dinner served alongside a salad or it can be served as an appetiser for a party. You can add extra vegetables to the pizzas or leave out the cheese for a vegan option.
Enjoy. L x