We love the Olive Body Care Range
Olive Body Care is one of my newest discoveries, it is a body care range that is made in New Zealand at the
My skin is quite sensitive so I don't like using harsh products on it, since using this range I have had great results.
This body care range is free from
- Artificial colourants
- Animal products
- Mineral oils
Olive do not test on animals which is quite rare for skin care products that are out on the market
Some of their products include lip balm, eye creams, exfoliating moisture body scrub,
skin care oil, shampoos, soaps and baby massage oil. They also have an
exclusively for babies.
Some of the natural ingredients used in this body care range include:
- Exfoliating Cane sugar - This works by gently cleaning and exfoliating the skin, removing dry and dead skin cells without damaging living cells. Raw Cane Sugar leaves skin smooth and silky as it softly exfoliates.
- Hazelnut oil - This helps to tone and tighten the skin while strengthening capillaries and assisting in cell regeneration. It provides astringent properties, essential fatty acids, and even a small amount of protection from harmful rays in sunlight.
- Pistachio nut oil - It helps to keep skin well protected from dryness, it nourishes the skin making it a great moisturiser for lip balms, creams, lotions and oils.
- Shea butter - It contains beneficial vegetable fats that promote cell regeneration and circulation, making it a wonderful healer and rejuvenator for troubled or aging skin. It also contains natural sun-protectants.
- Olive oil - It has vitamin E and oleic acid, which are both beneficial to the skin. Olive oil's oleic acid helps to soften the skin, and the vitamin E improves the elasticity of the skin.
The beautiful Simunovich Olive Estate is a olive grove in the midst of the Bombay Hills, it is the top producer of award winning olive oils and olive based products. There is also Bracu Restaurant and Pavillion which is situated in the premises. The Estate has more than 40,000 olive trees with a processing plant and laboratory.