Fresh Fruit Ice Blocks
These ice blocks are made with pineapple, passionfruit and mango. If mango isn't in season then you can swap for oranges or lemons.
This is what you will need:
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled, chopped
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 2 cups water (or lemonade)
- Ice Block moulds
- Place pineapple and mango in a food processor or blender. Blend or process until smooth. Remove to a jug. Add passionfruit pulp and water (or lemonade). Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into moulds. Insert paddle pop sticks or secure with lids. Freeze until set.
- Remove ice-blocks from moulds. Serve.