Sorbet is traditionally made with castor sugar, however we have swapped this out for Chelsea Coconut Sugar – an unrefined sugar option that has a beautiful toffee like taste. The mixture of tart lemon, toffee sugar and the sweetness of strawberries and nectarines make for a taste explosion!
This recipe is vegan friendly, suitable for anyone who is lactose intolerant or gluten free.
- 2 cups strawberries, washed, halved
- 3 nectarines, washed, seed removed and halved
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup Chelsea Coconut Sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sorbet mixture into a container and freeze for 3 hours before serving.
- Store in the freezer